Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Here's the Deal



Here’s the deal. Whoever is reading this blog is, I’m sure, busy? We all are. So I do realize now that it is actually deeply boring to hear how busy some body is. That said--I’ve been really busy. I’ve had a serious case of killer over-scheduling and it’s taken its toll. I do feel on the downhill of the thing and am seriously going to try and avoid taking on anything new. I want to go back and fix all the holes that still remain in the blog. I want to credit and write stories for all the pieces missing them. My credibility as a daily memorial blogger is feeling slightly dodgy to me right now. I am looking forward to the next six months. I want to take the time needed and really enjoy this amazing process that has evolved here in the blog. I can’t wait to get it out to you. Blessings to us all.








No comments: